Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I'm BACK!!!!

      I have been a bad blogger as of late, well as of the last two years. I really have no excuse except that life happened. A lot of life! So much life that I haven't been able to sit down and breathe let alone crochet therefore any down time I get, I spend it doing my favorite pastime. It seems like lately I've had a little bit more down time so I want to see if I can add writing down my meanderings to that list.
    This past December we added another member to our family and completed it, a sweet baby boy we nick-named Cass.
 
    Despite all the rain we've been having this past week, it is starting to get hot here which means I get to make his cute little feet flip flops. I can't wait to show y'all how they come out so here's a little teaser for y'all.
   I got the pattern from Whistle and Ivy, I think I'll be done with them in the next couple days. I love Bethany's patterns, going to use her baby boat shoe pattern to make him some shoes for a wedding we're going to afterwards. I've also been toying with the idea of making some sun hats for the girls.
    I have a bunch of things coming up that I want to share with y'all so keep a watchful eye out.
xxoo
    

No comments:

Post a Comment