Thursday, April 11, 2013

A New Addition to Our Family

  I love that we have a big family, but we have decided that we need to add a new addition to our family :) She is so sweet, cute and tiny (not to mention spoiled). Are y'all ready to meet her? Here she is:::





 Oh yea and she's very fuzzy, squeaks and her name is Smores lol Had y'all going there huh? We love all of the fuzzy and non-fuzzy members of our family! I can't wait til we have our forever home so that we (ie., me) can add some more. Our eldest is a box turtle named Luna, I've had her for about 10 years now and someone else had her before me so I don't know how old she is:::
We also have a red ear slider named Malfoy and multitudes of fish but they don't like having their photos taken. Next up is Izzy, (Isabella Monroe) she is 3 and a half years old and she is an Old English Bulldog, who thinks she's a lap dog:::
Hopefully I will soon be able to get some photos of the non fuzzy and non animal members of our family up soon.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment