Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Randomness

 So sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been terribly busy with school, getting my daughters' birthday party together and trying to finish my sisters' crocheted baby blankie, you may remember the pattern from here. I am a little bit further along than this :::
I have 3 more rows to put together then I get to put them ALL together and do edging and I am done! Yayyy! I sure hope her and the baby like it. I'm excited to get this project done, mainly because I want to start another one lol I've been looking around at patterns and I came across The Lazy Hobbyhopper and she made a pattern for a gloriosa daisy square and I LOVE IT! Thinking about using it to make a pillow for S and then for Christmas I can make her a matching blanket.

 With all the busy-ness going on I managed to do some major spring cleaning in Ts' and I bedroom (sorry y'all don't get to see that). T and I took the family on a hike on Sunday it was so beautiful out and it was nice to be able to get out of the house and enjoy nature's beauty.





  T and S just left to go crabbing, I sure hope they get some beauty's like last year :::

  I can't wait til they come home, I can taste that delicious, sweet meat already!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment