Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Find

     I wanted to post this find with my version of this Friday's Find but unfortunately life happened and I was unable to do the project yesterday. That life would be my husband and stepson getting the stomach virus and I don't know about other husbands, but mine is a big baby when he's sick. I do, however plan on doing my project tomorrow sooooo afterwards I will post it.
    This weeks Friday Find is a yarn organizer by Dedri over at Look at What I Made. I LOVE everything about her organizer! From the heart hole punch, how she decorated the outside of the binder and even the colors of her yarn in her stash :) I'm excited to do this with my own stash...thinking I might do one for all my projects as well! But that's a whole other post.
xxoo Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment